duminică, 27 martie 2011

Just a funny thing.

Am gasit gluma asta si [Jon] Bon Jovi si e prea tare


Four Catholic mothers are discussing how important their children are.
The first tells her friend "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everybody calls him 'Father'."
The second Catholic mother chirps "Well, my son is a Bishop, whenever he walks into a room people say 'Your Grace'."
The third mother says smugly "Well, not to put you down but my son is a Cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say 'Your Emincence'."
The fourth Catholic mother sips her coffee in silence. The first three women give her this subtle 'Well... ?'
Mrs. B replies "My son is Jon Bon Jovi. Whenever he walks into a room, people say 'Oh My God...' "

 Cine nu stie engleza, sa foloseasca google translate.

                                                          Keep BonJoving!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu